If you know me even the tiniest little bit, you know that reading is one of my great passions. For one, I am a librarian! But I just overall feel most myself when in the midst of a book, and in the midst of a book is where I always am. I finish one, and the next moment I pick up another. If you are a book lover – you are my people.
This past year really was a great year of reading. I read 70-ish books by the end of it, and there are some that I’m still thinking about. Of course, there were also some duds mixed in, but we won’t dwell on those too long now, will we?
I sat down today and tried to narrow down to my “favorite” book, and I just can’t. I feel like when you read a book, you have to be in a certain mood to read it. It’s only going to be the best book if it’s the right time for you to read it. So I’m not narrowing down! You can’t make me! 13 of my favorite books from 2022 in no particular order. I feel like this was kind of a year of *fluff*. I really enjoyed a lot of romances and chick-lit. Easy reading that I could do between raising three boys. I think most of these include a bit of spice, so if that’s something that offends you, you may want to avoid!! But ya know, I’ve always found that a little spice in a book is good for my marriage if you know what I mean. lol. And no helpful reviews here, because honestly I’ve been trying to get this up for a full week, and I just need to hit publish.
Favorite Books from 2022 (in no particular order):
- It Ends with Us, Colleen Hoover
- The Paper Palace, Miranda Cowley Heller
- A Court of Thorns and Roses Series, Sarah J. Maas
- The Love Hypothesis, Ali Hazelwood
- Reminders of Him, Colleen Hoover
- The Perfect Find, Tia Williams
- Book Lovers, Emily Henry
- The Love of My Life, Rosie Walsh
- The Good Sister, Sally Hepworth
- This Time Next Year, Sophie Cousens
- Nora Goes Off Script, Annabel Monaghan
- Memphis, Tara M. Stringfellow
All books that will keep you turning the page until the very end.