Ah, September, the beginning of apple everything, darkening days, You’ve Got Mail viewings, sprinkling of stalks of wheat and mini pumpkins around the house, and that crisp feeling in the air that means only one thing – It’s (basically) Fall! I have so many things on my list for month. I’m so excited about it I could dance. I do have to make one tiny little disclaimer though that I may change a few things. I just got two magazines (this one, and this one) from the store the other day that have so many great recipes inside, I may have to make a few sub-ins. But I’m also so excited about the lists I already have that maybe I’ll just have to add rather than subtract. There is time to do it all, we just have to make our minds up to do it. So without further ado, The September list.
- Homemade Ravioli in a Sage & Brown Butter Sauce
- Whole Roast Onions with Pork Chops & Mashed Potatoes
- Mason Jar Chicken Pot Pies
- Cheesy Root Vegetable Gratin
- No Recipe Galette
- New Game Night – Anyone have a favorite game they want to suggest?
- Pumpkin Beer Tasting – We’ll probably try 4 or 5!
- Couples Book Club – I’ll share the suggestions I got and what we chose!
- Top Gun: Maverick Movie Night – Lots of ideas for this one!!
- Puzzle Date – I thrifted the cutest little fall puzzle, so we’ll do a puzzle together with drinks, music and chatting.